Friday, January 18, 2008

More class stuff...


I know I know. I'm beating the dead horse here, but I think these pages are beautiful, regardless of if they're not my best, or if I'm not even doing them for myself. This is another page for the layering class. All silver and black and uber-cool. And the best thing about this page is you can add colour to it wherever you want: Use coloured bling instead of black. Or a coloured heart. Or paint the Paintables. The third page I did for this class is all orange! It makes me very happy just thinking about it!
Hey, at least I'm getting some scrapping done!

3 comments:

  1. Loves it.
    Love Chantel and Jill, 12:22 Am still at TM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I love the combo...now just for the pictures on the blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I think is the most posts in a 24hr window you have done. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!