Monday, November 05, 2007

the first snow



It has finally come. how long it will last, who knows! Lucas is already having fun running through the crunchy snow out front. I had to scrape the car off this morning before I went to Gymboree.


I want to do a page about what the first snow means to me, and I would like your input as well. Please write in the comments what the first snow of the year makes you think of, or reminds you of. Check back here for a page displaying the results of my poll!

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, the first snowfall reminds me of Christmas. This is me favourite time of year and I love when the first snow comes so I can really get in the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Paula. Snow totally gets me into the Holiday spirit. I {heart} Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS! I completely agree! I love christmas! and i LOVE snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so not a winter person - I hate the cold, but the first snow always seems so fresh and new that I can't help but love it. It makes me think of Christmas and hot chocolate and how much fun my kids will have playing outside. With me watching through the window of course!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!