Friday, October 19, 2007

I am so pumped right now!

Not having any photos sure isn't stopping me! This one will feature a picture of my fave red boots. I am so in love with red and teal right now! I can't get it out of my head. What makes it funny is that back in the day, my best girl Sarah and I were coming up with colour combos that should never happen, and red & teal was one of them!
Scrappers late night snack...no boxes of crackers for this girl!
I'm going to go through my photos, write all the numbers down of ones I want to scrap, and then scrap them! And when I can print them off I will and then they'll just go in my layouts and voila! But this can be dangerous in amateur hands, my friends. Warning and disclaimer here. I am a professional "do-the-page-before-the-photo-er" and I have full confidence that I won't forget or lose a layout (it's been known to happen), or start on other pics and put off finishing these ones. And if I slack, you have my permission to whip me back into shape. Just not with a real whip. I'm not into that. There are so many wedding pics that I want to get to, while they're still fresh in my mind, and I have all the cool paper perfectly picked. And before Chantel gets something newer and cooler in the store that I "have to have" (bet you never thought you'd hear that!)

Thought: Going to Creative Escape would be so cool, BUT I don't think I can decide if I'll have enough money and time and whatnot BY TOMORROW. That's when you need to get in on the registration lottery. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!