Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday Link List



ACT/SAT For All


100 Favourite Horror Stories - NPR
Although, I will admit that the first few are cop outs. Like, Mary Shelley I love you, but do we need to keep putting Frankestein on lists?

Missing Cara (blog)

An important google search for Sam Cooke. [ADD PHOTO OF SAM COOKE]

Baloney Meter: Asylum Seekers - Huffington Post

The Walrus - Just, the whole website apparently!

All Star, translated into Aramaic, and then back into English

Fell down a few Twitter-rabbit holes this week with book recommendations




Elegant and Fine - Red Wombat Studio
"She would be glad to never see Narnia again. The languid erasing of her memories could not come quickly enough. There was nothing left for her here."

Yep. I stumbled into some Narnia stuff and I can't go back. Thank goodness I found a book for that.

And finally, my first VIDEO in Tuesday Links. Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!