Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"I've been working on the railroad...

all the live-long day."


And I've been getting lots of scrapbooking done! Yay me! Got the August kit for TM to work on (and I'm actually ahead of the game...woot!). Have been playing with all those canvases I bought...so much for my stocking up!! Got some new Riff Raff shapes that are Super-Rad! Techneek of the Week went well, so I am busy putting something together for this week's blurb...TOMORROW. Etc. Etc.


Share:

This is a little canvas that started out as a play-time activity for Lucas. He saw me painting and wanted to help. (I've already done up the layouts with pics of him with paint all over!) Am in love with Glimmer Mist on canvas...it livens up the white underneath, but still lets your images show through. Very rad.




For the August kit. Used some paper form an old German book I bought @ Wee Book Inn on Whyte Ave. I think it's a "Cowboys and Indians" story! There are goofy pictures on some pages. I bought it for the text. I'm going to do a companion frame with a picture of Russ and Lucas. (Love those little IKEA frames...and a good price too!)



Chantel bought me this rad sepia watercolour of the Bam Pop Robot ages ago, so i decided to give it a buddy! Mine is hugging a Hambly tree! again, mounted on German text.




My dining room wall is really starting to shape up. Still have to move some stuff around, and figure out what to do with the other half of the wall! Up top is a Making Memories clock kit that I got for free from TM 'cause all the glass broke out. Decorated with stuff from August kit. Will take a closer pic of it once it's totally finished.


Sneak peek of something I'm working on with stuff from my last Q-Tea kit (all deer-themed). I'm trying to figure out what photos I am going to use and what direction the page is taking. I have a couple of different ideas so I might have to do a second layout! Thanks to Juli for providing the glimmer mist-stamped heart and Anam for the flower goodies! I love it when people get rid of stuff!


This is my final Q-Tea kit in my subscription. They do give you some rad things! This time it is "food-themed" with old school labels, recipe cards, apple ribbon, and the piece de resistance the cover from a Music book for the UKULELE! It is so rad! Not sure what I am going to do with it yet, but I love it!

While cleaning up my scrap space (and having a minor meltdown) yesterday, I put together little baggie of items I thought would look rad together, so I am going to go play with those! Lucas is having a late nap (we were hanging at TM with Kirsten, KC, Chantel and having a sprinkle donut and playing on the Cars website...lucky boy!) so I have some time to kill before dinner...which I think will be "out on the town" because I don't want to clean off my DR table!
The ladies and Gordon are off to CHA tomorrow...and I am so not jealous of them...they have to deal with Juli the micro-manager (JJ..love ya dearie!) But they are going to be so busy and have so much fun...and bring back lots of goodies!!! For those scrapbooking blog-stalkers out there, keep checking the main TM blog for photos and updates throughout the show. (link on the sidebar). Juli has already been posting lots of sneak peeks...and I am impressed! Lots of yummies coming out...I might have to get a fourth job! Or at least put in more hours at my other three!!!

2 comments:

  1. Uber cute Lisa......don't worry i'll be thinking of you while i'm partying it up with Heidi and Elsie...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Lisa I love what you did with the clock, and your "lucas hand" canvas and your bam pop robot friend picture... you have totally been rocking lately!! :) see you when we get back!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!