Friday, March 14, 2008

staff kit


this one totally threw me for a loop...and I didn't think it would! I was totally ready to use a different pic, and different inspiration and the whole works, but it just didn't work. And I couldn't make it work, no matter what I tried. So I slept on it (not literally...my husband thinks I'm crazy enough as it is!), brought a crap-load of supplies upstairs, spred them out on my son's little table and went to work. And voila. I think it turned out not too bad! I love that new Hambly, and the colours weren't perfect for my watermelon pic, but I don't even care! Plus, I think it looks better in person. Thanks for the challenge Anam!
Journaling: March 13th 2008. For $3.97 at Superstore I bought myself a little bit of spring! Can't beat that!

1 comment:

  1. that rocks - i think it matches and is awesome :) i so want to steal you brain for a day or two.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!