Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 posts to go for #200


here's a pic of how I spent my Saturday night. not at Girls Night Out (which looks so cool!), or at home scrapping (Paula's cats put an end to any of those plans I might have had!), or working out (even though I packed up my stinky shoes, workout gear, weights and good intentions!) but with the cutest new baby! Thanks Paula and Andrew!
i might scrapbook a little tonight. i finished reading my third book in as many days (good old Jennifer Weiner) and am feeling a little bit more inspired with a chunk of new Blog challenges up, and lots of printed photos!
did everyone enjoy their St. Patrick's Day? I had completely forgotten about it until I caught a glimpse of a parade on the noon news. And I wasn't wearing any green.

3 comments:

  1. Oh look who made it on the internet :P Can i get some photos please - You need to make some Juli time in you schedule :P Cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo Lisa. I can see by the look on his face that he didn't give you an easy time! Love ya for helping us out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Sherry & Roger here. Love your blogs. You can write, girl. That's why we're here. Up for a challenge?
    Roger writes cool music; kinda urban funk with a 70s feel; whatever, hard to describe......
    and he needs a lyricist. If we send you the music, be honored if you'd give it a try. Lay down whatever you feel; no limits.
    You on? If it sells you win too.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!